VAM2 is a browser-based database application that allows to visualize and manage all existing digital file formats via drag and drop in a visual way.
The projects can be edited viewed and published locally or over the internet or intranet. All digital assets, such as Photos, full spherical images, 3D models, documents, audio files, videos, laser-scan data, CAD models and many more are supported.
Only a recent internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) is required.
By simply drag and drop operation all digital assets can be visually linked one to each other. Thus, complex projects can be implemented quickly and reliably in a short time.
Customers worldwide utilize the VAM database application for:
Some of the many features:
- Completely browser based
- No plugin or other software installation required
- Either local or server-client installation on intranet, internet or cloud
- designed to work smooth on low-bandwidth
- Detailed user rights management system
- Integrated file uploader converter for all popular media file formats
- Visually linking all popular digital media files
- Structuring by creating folders and Keywords (virtual folder)
- Outline maps with hotspots for easy navigation
- Integrated online measurement functions
- Direct communication by means of Deep Links
- Individual hotspot icons and colors
- Asset property editor
- Publishing on a web server or as standalone project
- Preview function for direct viewing
- Image manipulation/corruption detection
- Download individual Media files from within the Tour
- Direction and field of view display on the overview map
- Screenshot and full screen function
- Search function
- Exif and GPS data analysis
- Simultaneous work of an unlimited number of clients
A 14-day free trial lets you test-drive VAM2 with your own files and teams.
No installation required on your side.
Click to try it instantly or talk to us about a guided tour.