VAM is a browser-based database application that allows to visualize and manage all digital file formats via drag and drop in a visual way.
The projects can be edited viewed and published locally or over the internet or intranet. All digital assets, such as Photos, full spherical images, 3D models, documents, audio files, videos, laser-scan data, CAD models and many more are supported.
Only a recent internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) with Flash enabled are required.
By simply drag and drop operation all digital assets can be visually linked one to each other. Thus, complex projects can be implemented quickly and reliably in a short time.
Customers worldwide utilize the VAM database application for:
Just click on the images to open the published projects. These projects were created with the VAM 1.0 Database application and published to ftp with the click of a button.
If you want to get online access to the database itself to create your own projects please contact us. email@example.com
- Completely browser based
- No plugin or other software installation required
- Either local or server-client architecture
- works on low-bandwidth
- Detailed user rights management system
- Integrated file uploader converter for all popular media file formats
- Visually linking all popular digital media files
- Structuring by creating folders and Keywords (virtual folder)
- Outline maps with hotspots for easy navigation
- Integrated online measurement functions
- Direct communication by means of Deep Links
- Individual hotspot icons and colors
- Asset property editor
- Publishing on a web server or as standalone project
- Preview function for direct viewing
- Image manipulation/corruption detection
- Download individual Media files from within the Tour
- Direction and field of view display on the overview map
- Screenshot and full screen function
- Search function
- Exif and GPS data analysis
- Simultaneous work of an unlimited number of clients
It only takes you 2 minutes to get your free trial account. No installation required and free of charge.