The WeissViewer is designed to satisfy the demand for a fast Viewer for high-resolution full spherical HDR images. The viewer is not only very intuitive to use but also provides plenty of possibilities for your projects.
Here are a few of the special features:
- Load on Demand Technology allows the very fast display of full spherical HDR-images.
- The integrated measurement technology that provides measurements – without one calibration step - directly in a pair of images.
- Very accurate measuring results. At a distance of 10 m from the camera, the typical measurement uncertainty is less than 5 mm.
- Intuitive to use.
- Interesting features such as Autoexposure or selectable shaders enable various viewing options.
- Zoom, pan, brightness adjustment via the scroll bar and keyboard.
- Saving of projects and export of measured values (point and line) as obj. file.
.... and best of all: it's all free.
In order for providing .exr.format and full spherical HDR photography to interested users in a simple and fast manner we have decided to offer the WeissViewer free of charge.
Images in tiled .exr. format can you find in our gallery.
In order to test the measuring accuracy with the images of our demonstration video, please download the image package Measuring-pair with Targets.